ABC system is very useful in the preparation of CA Final examination when ICAI material in both the group runs for 12000+ pages. Please follow the following steps and create a blueprint of the success.
Create an excel for each subject and categorize it in to:
- I am confident and I can answer any question.
- I have few concepts not clear and therefore I am not clear with the entire chapter
- I am not clear with this Chapter
Now, my goals are as under:
- There should be only (1.) and (2.) which means either you make (3.) to (2.) or decide to drop (3.) such chapter from the learning list.
- If you drop such chapter which should not be more than 1 chapter per subject, it means you are not preparing for 116 marks (as 1 question is choice) but you are working for 100 marks.
WEEKLY REVIEW ON Step A and Step B Topics:
- Your time plan must have more time even 70% of decided time for the Step A topic.
- Step B topic must have 30 % to 40 % time allocation.
- Keep on reviewing the progress on every Sunday.
For More Information watch these videos:
Videos had been recorded in Sept’14 for Nov’14 examination but should be suitably adapted for any May or Nov examination accordingly.